Thursday, July 24, 2008

Question for the Upper School technology six...

I am trying to get over my need to "control" output and who sees what. What if, in our quest to "spread the word," we make the technology world a little flatter by inviting in some other mcds folks to view our blog? Division Heads and Lucinda? Admin team? I am not ready to open it to everyone, but would like some portion of leadership to see what we have been humming on; this will also allow others to advance in their thought processes on a parallel track and get up to speed without us having to explain everything up front.

They could also ask questions and comment as we move through and as they read the blog...

Thoughts? Yeah or nay and who? Comment back...

Back on the "better coast" and reenetering slowly, after a four hour flight delay had me touch down in Oakland at 5:30am EST with a carbby, tired 17 year old...

:-)

KM

1 comment:

Barbara said...

A big "yay" from me...bring 'em on! Admin, colleagues, whomever. Technically, we're already a completely open-to-the-public blog. I know of at least 2 non-MCDS folks who have visited our shared space.

But I tend to err on the side of "oversharing" in general. Others?